There was no one theme but the following is an edited summary:
- Bathe everything in Prayer first – teach on corporate prayer
- Continue to be “Real.”
- Put past negative comments of previous parishioners behind us.
- Seek Holiness, for those who are not Holy will not see the new things God is doing.
- Encourage forward with the passion we once had.
- Discover the joy of evangelism.
These are all encouraging and positive discernments for us all.
I personally sense these words confirm a general call for individually developing deeper personal relationships with Jesus. God blesses our efforts only when they’re done “For His name’s sake.”
Also, I was encouraged by a number who are finding the discipline of praying and fasting are not only helpful but personally exciting and desire to do it more regularly. God is good all the time…